By Helen Castaño, Marisol Bo-oc | 01:08 PM October 28, 2022
Visitors to public and private cemeteries in Tagbilaran City in Bohol province are allowed to stay in the premises for up to 10 p. m during “Kalag-Kalag” or “Undas,” the local government announced.
According to guidelines issued by the Tagbilaran City government, residents are allowed to visit the Taloto Catholic Cemetery, Dampas Catholic Cemetery, Victoria Memorial Park, Serenity Park and Tagbilaran City Public Cemetery on October 30 to November 2 from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The city government also reminded residents that drinking alcoholic beverages, and gambling are not allowed inside the cemeteries.
Safety and Peaceful Reminders in Observance of All Saints’ Day and All Souls’ Day:
- Wearing of facemasks in crowded places or areas is highly encouraged, especially for those who are not vaccinated, not fully-vaccinated, senior citizens, and immunocornpromised individuals;
- No smoking inside the cemeteries;
- No bringing and drinking of alcoholic drinks inside the cemeteries;
- Do not leave your garbage or rubbish anywhere; rather, place them on the designated trash bins provided;
- Bringing of any pointed objects or weapons is prohibited;
- Using huge speakers, karaoke, or any devices that produce loud music is strictly prohibited, unless intended for religious services.