By J. Jala and Helen Castano | 12:33 AM November 27, 2020

A 24-year-old man got electrocuted and fell off from the rooftop of a three-story building after his body touched the wiring from a nearby electrical post.

This happened along CPG Avenue in Tagbilaran City at past 10 p.m. on Thursday, November 26, 2020.

SFO1 Ronnel Lofranco of the Tagbilaran City Fire Station, who responded to the incident, said the victim escaped from confinement at a hospital which is 200 meters away from the building where the incident happened.

Lofranco said the victim’s sibling accompanied them at the rooftop of the building to convince him to come down with them.

However, when the victim saw his sibling he was terrified and moved to the edge of the rooftop near an electric post.

“Among nakita ming-ikid jud ang maong biktima. Didto jud tungod sa poste sa maong kuryente, ” said Lofranco.

The victim, who sustained injuries, was immediately brought to the hospital.

Meanwhile, the mother of the victim (name withheld) told Bohol Island News (BIN) that her son was hospitalized due to cough and he unabikity to sleep for three days.

Before he was hospitalized, the victim figured in a road accident.

(This is a developing story.)

A 24-year-old man got electrocuted and fell off from the rooftop of a three-story building in Tagbilaran City on Thursday night, Nov. 26, 2020.

By Bohol Island News

Your reliable source of news and content in the island and the rest of Central Visayas and Mindanao.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.