By Marisol Bo-oc | 01:19 PM February 16, 2023

A bad buko gulaman juice allegedly sickened 26 students of Loboc Central Elem. School in Loboc town.

The incident happened last Monday, Feb. 13.

Loboc Police said there were 26 Grade 5 and Grade 6 students who experienced stomach pain, nausea and vomiting.

The victims were taken to rural health unit for treatment.

The victims suspected that the buko gulaman juice sold at the school canteen was the culprit of the food poisoning.

Investigation was conducted by school and health authorities.

By Bohol Island News

Your reliable source of news and content in the island and the rest of Central Visayas and Mindanao.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: