By J. Jala | 10:45 AM May 17, 2020
The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)-Bohol announced on Sunday, May 17, that on Monday, May 18, it will resume the processing of clearances.
Pursuant to the directives set by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), the NBI advised the public in its Facebook page that the agency will be implementing guidelines which have to be observed in securing clearances.
“All applicants must registered online and paid online before going to any NBI clearance center,” it told clearance applicants.
“Applicants must strictly follow their preferred appointment dates,” it added.
It also discouraged those who are below 21 years old and 60 years old and above, those with immunodeficiency, comorbidities and other health risks and pregnant women to get their clearances.
In getting the clearances, the NBI said escorts will not be allowed and applicants are required to wear masks and observe social distancing at all times.
NBI Clearance is a certificate issued by the NBI to a person which shows the person has no derogatory or pending criminal record.
The NBI suspended processing NBI clearances last month following the imposition of the enhanced community quarantine in many areas of the country.
NBI CLEARANCE PROCESSING AND ISSUANCE WILL RESUME ON MONDAY (MAY 18, 2020), SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
1. The appointment system will be implemented.
No online appointment means no processing of NBI Clearance.
You may book your appointments @www.clearance.nbi.gov.ph
We will not accept walk-in applicants.
2. The office will NOT accept cash payments. Payments may be made at the following:
b. Bayad centers
c. Online or over-the counter bank payments
3. The following persons are encouraged to DEFER their applications:
a. Those who are below 21 years old.
b. Those who are 60 years old and above.
c. Those with immunodeficiency, comorbidities and other health risks.
d. Pregnant women.
4. Only applicants with COMPLETE requirements will be entertained.
The following are the list of requirements:
a. Online application with proof of electronic payment.
b. Two (2) valid government issued ID’s:
– company ID
– valid passport
– driver’s license
– PRC license
– SSS or GSIS ID
– UMID ID
– TIN ID
– Postal ID
– PHILHEALTH ID
– Alien Certificate of Registration
– Birth Certificate (PSA)
– Police Clearance
c. DRESS CODE:
– any decent shirts.
– pants (shorts is not allowed) or skirt (above the knee is not allowed)
– closed shoes (slippers and sandals are not allowed)
6. MUST follow office mandated proper wearing of facemasks, physical distancing (at least 1 meter radius) and other preventive health measures.
NO FACEMASK, NO ENTRY.
PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY.