By Bohol Island News Staff | 06:13 PM December 05, 2019
Cabal.

Police Colonel Jonathan Cabal, director of the Bohol Provincial Police Office (BPPO) on Wednesday said there is nothing to be alarmed of regarding the recent viral videos and posts online about a white van allegedly abducting children.

“So far Bohol is safe from kidnappings. We haven’t received any report,” said the provincial director.

Recently, a video clip from a closed-circuit television (CCTV) uploaded on Facebook captured how a minor was allegedly taken by a people on board a white van in the southern part of Metro Manila.

The alleged kidnapping incidents in Pasay City worried many parents even in provinces.

The social media posts about the white van and missing children in Metro Manila have become viral for several times in the past.

Cabal urged netizens to be wary of posting and sharing fakes news in their respective social media accounts.

He said BPPO has recorded only a “kidnap me” incident last October involving a woman who faked her own kidnapping.

By Bohol Island News

Your reliable source of news and content in the island and the rest of Central Visayas and Mindanao.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.