By Step Dano | 02:42 PM January 15, 2020

The Tagbilaran City Fire Station responded to a small fire that broke inside a mall in Tagbilaran City, Tuesday afternoon.

When responders arrived, the flame was already put out.

The fire, caused by an overly hot fryer, was immediately extinguished by the personnel and was not able to spread.

No one was reportedly injured during the incident.

Image: Screenshot from Youtube Video

By Bohol Island News

Your reliable source of news and content in the island and the rest of Central Visayas and Mindanao.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: