A blaze struck the Alturas Glass Service along B. Inting St. cor Miguel Parras St. in Tagbilaran City on Monday early morning.

Bob Robert Oculam, the security guard on duty, said the blaze started on the first floor of the structure at about 6:50 a.m.

The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP)-Tagbilaran responded to contain the fire.

The fireout was declared at 7:15 a.m.

Fire Officer 3 Dennis Calonia of the Tagbilaran City Fire Station told reporters that an electrical short-circuit most likely caused the fire since the
Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) was burned.

No one was hurt in the incident.

A fire hit the Alturas Glass Service along B. Inting St. cor Miguel Parras St. in Tagbilaran City, Bohol before 7 a.m. on Monday, July 8. Contributed Photo

By Bohol Island News

Your reliable source of news and content in the island and the rest of Central Visayas and Mindanao.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.